12:50 PM

Wallpaper

So sometimes when I get bored, I doddle inside of adobe photoshop, and things like this come out. Its called a wallpaper for your desktop on your computer screen... I explain that because I know some people of you out there (yes you can point at yourself, we know its you) might not know what a desktop is, or what a wallpaper is... anyways - I created one for my own use! Cool huh? Now since I am still very very new to blogging... since I always felt like facebook took over my life recently... I am going to let blogging do its job now and take over the rest of my life :) I will try to post stuff, like wallpapers, or any other musings (is that a word?) that I have daily, just for the heck of it. NOW it might not happen DAILY either because... heck, I am a busy woman. :) OH, and since I am very random, I am going back now to the whole wallpaper thing, if you want to use it for any reason, just email me or something and I can email it to ya (with instructions if needed, its ok, you can point at yourself again, we know you need instructions and we still LOVE you) tee hee. I added that cause I think I am funny too. OK OK, enough, take a look at the wallpaper! Woot - okay I am a little proud of myself, I have never taken any classes, all self taught, don't you likey?! OH and by the way, I love seeing comments, so you can comment away on my blog! LOVE IT.




0 comments:

Post a Comment