I think its crazy... you wait your whole life for something thing BOOM!! Its over! Its already been over a month since I have been married... and I am finally sitting down to post some pictures!!! I know what your thinking... lazy woman! BUT its not true! I have been going and going and going... kind of like that bunny - alas though - I GET TIRED! LOL.
Its been a great marriage so far! :) I love being able to wake up with him, come home with him, and let him SPOIL ME ROTTEN! Not that I wasn't already rotten to begin with... but now its even more! You ask me how? Well let me just give you a small juicy bit to make you jealous of me - the other day not only did me make me a bath - he made me dinner, breakfast, lunch and dinner again! OH and HE CLEANED THE HOUSE! See I knew you would be jealous. But then again the way to my heart is a full stomache (usually a guy thing but... i like to be different!)
Enough of the jibber jabber - here are some photos!!
11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment